AERO SPOT 60
Don’t just give your next gig a light show, make it interesting with the world’s first battery-powered moving head fixture. Introducing the Aero Spot 60 by JMAZ Lighting! The Aero Spot 60 is a 60-watt LED moving head fixture featuring a color wheel, gobo wheel, motorized focus, and rotating prism. With over 2 years in development, vigorous testing in various environments, and UL certified battery cells, the Aero Spot 60 is a safe alternative to the traditional plug and play fixtures. With 8 hours of runtime, the 60w LED will make your show stand out no matter where it is. Creativity can run wild as you are no longer restricted on the placement of the fixture when using the built-in Wi-MAZ wireless DMX technology. And if you’re looking to keep it even more simple, the Aero Spot 60 comes with 9 built-in show modes that can be triggered with the included RF Remote Control. Entertain the entire venue with the wide-angle, speed variable 8-facet rotating prism. Easy and fast to setup, the built-in shows including totem-mode make it a breeze to get started. Leave the power cables, DMX cables, and frustration at home. The Aero Spot 60 is here to save your show, exclusively from JMAZ Lighting! Need more battery life? Check out the optional EB-01 Battery Pack here!
-Built-In Safety Features Include, Short Circuit Protection, Current Overload Protection And Overcharging Protection.
-Charging Time 0% – 100% In 5.5Hrs, Use It While Charging.
Rotating Gobo Wheel, With 6 Interchangeable Gobos.
-1 Color wheel with 7 colors plus open
-1 Rotatable gobo wheel with 6 rotatable and interchangeable gobos-9 Built-In Shows, Including A Totem Mode.
-Dmx512, Master-Slave, Sound, Auto Or Wi-MAZ Wireless DMX Control Options
-Easy To Read 2.4” Color Led Screen.
-Easy To Read Battery Life Indicator
- Product Name: Aero Spot 60
- MPN/SKU: JZ3003
- UPC: 093674449589
- 1x 60W white led lamp
- Life span: 50000 hours
- Color: Cool White , 7500K
- Beam angle:12°
- Specific high precision glass optic system
- Power supply: Battery or AC mains
- Input Voltage:AC90-260V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Sate of charge 190W; non-charged state: 90W
- Battery type: Lithium iron
- Battery charge time:0% to 100% charge 5.5 hours,
- Max-endurance:8 hours(Full power), 8 hours(built-in program)
- Temperature detection function :(-20 ℃ to 45 ℃)
- Battery protection: Battery short circuit protection, over current protection, overflow charging
- Charging mode: When connected to mains and power is insufficient, battery will be charged automatically.
- Support battery extension.
- Control Signal:DMX512, master-slave and sound activated ,auto operation or wireless
- Control Channel: 13/11 DMX channels USITT DMX-512.
- DMX recorder and edit function integrated
- 8/16 bit smooth and precise resolution for PAN/TILT movement
- 360°/540°/630° PAN and 90°/180°/270° TILT movement
- PAN/TILT reversible advantage
- PAN/TILT calibration available
- Scan position memory, auto preposition after unexpected movement
- 1 Color wheel with 7 colors plus open
- 1 Rotatable gobo wheel with 6 rotatable and interchangeable gobos
- plus open with speed adjustable, stream effect, and rotatable clockwise or anticlockwise
- Gobo size 21.8mm (external dimensions)/14.5mm (inner dimensions)
- Fan cooling system
- -20-50°C max ambient temperature
- Constant temperature readout and management function.
- Protection Rating : IP 20
Construction & Weight
- Dimensions: 15.2″x15″x8.7″ (385x380x220mm)
- Weight: 23.4 lbs. (10.6 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.3″x15.8″x11.8″ (440x400x300mm)
- Shipping Weight: 30.6 lbs. (13.9 kgs.)
- ABS die-cast plastic cover with Aluminum structure
- 2.5-15m electronic focus
- 3-Facet prism with variable speed and direction
- 0-100% Linear LED dimmer
- Auto preposition after unexpected movement
- 28T/sec high speed LED shutter/strobe effect with variable speed
- Preset variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- 2.4’TFT LCD display (320*240pix)
- POWERCON connector IN
- 3-Pin XLR connectors IN/Out
- 55dB at 3’dB rating
- 2*1/4 turn fastening Omega clamp
- Variable pulse and random effects
- 1* Safety attachment point